Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Linking Rings



Sorry for this one. I thought I share with you a true story. The story about me and the linking rings. It is true that I hate and love the trick. For exactly the reasons I give in the video. The gap issue needs to be addressed if you want to perform the linking rings successfully. You are underestimating the intelligence of the audience if you think that they won't think of a gap.

So this presentation leads up the the routine itself. It is pretty much the only piece of magic in my act that has that much talking that would finally lead into a magic trick.

In case you are wondering about the two routines... yeah there are two routines in the video. The one that I do and the one that I talk about. Ken Krenzels 4 Ring Routine can be found in Pallbearers Review on page 925 et. seq. Awesome little routine, but not the routine that I do. The one I do needs special rings. All the rings can be handed out and they link as seen in video.

I won't go in the details here. If you wanna talk to me about it, shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Roland,

    I would love to hear more on the rings, but don't seem to have email poop.

    i/m

    intenselymagic at gmail.coom

    ReplyDelete