Sunday 20 February 2011

Turn Blue by Ken Krenzel



The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel by Harry Lorayne
Page 70 et seq.

Personal Comment: It is hard to believe that a self working effect can get way better reactions than a complicated one. But this trick really is one of those self working gems. All you need is an odd backed card and the rest works by itself. I did that for laypeople the last few days. And all I can say: "Damn, this is a great trick" And you are way ahead of the audience. I am not sure if this makes it into my repertoire, but it sure makes it into my favourites.

Difficulty Self Working

2 comments:

  1. Rainbow pride!

    I really like the idea of two decks different colors. Joker swapped. Joker turns into selection on both sides. I'll send a video soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that the tunnel tricks were interesting. It is a different effect than a card warp where the card is magically turned inside out.

    ReplyDelete