Wednesday 9 March 2011

Back Ordered by Phil Goldstein



Focus by Phil Goldstein 1990
Page 29 et seq.

Personal Comment: First published in Magigram in August of 1980. This is Goldstein's take on the "All Backs" plot applied to packet tricks. Personal Opinion: Sort of good I guess. The best angle is the one you see in the video. I think I'm not going all out to expose the method when I tell you that more than 4 cards are in play. Naturally hinding cards is the problem here. And if you as a spectator watch the edges carefully from the wrong angle you will see the secret. So I guess this is more for a setting where you have people standing surrounding you in a circle looking directly from above. If this is the case this is a good trick. If not stay away.

Difficulty 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment