Saturday 17 September 2011

Doppelte Kartenwanderung by Jochen Zmeck



Handbuch der Magie (German book) by Jochen Zmeck
Page 115 et seq.

Personal Comment: This is not ungaffed so I'm breaking my own rule here. But it wouldn't be the first time I do it. But this time I got a reason. You don't have to use the deck, making this a perfect "in your wallet trick". If my wallet wouldn't be so small (smaller than a card) I would carry the needed cards with me at all times. Seriously. A transposition from the spectators pocket to the magicians. You cannot get very much stronger than that. And technically speaking this is self working. So I love this. The main idea is not by Jochen Zmeck, but as far as I know he is the one who came up with doing it with the spectators pocket.

Difficulty: Self Working

No comments:

Post a Comment