Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Train Trick by Jim Abrahams



The Lecture That Has Never Happened by Jim Abrahams
Page to be added

Personal Comment: The idea to this came when Jim was riding a train and he was playing around with his Identity Crisis trick. He thought why not widen the scope of the trick? If you go through the trouble of adding a gaff anyway, why not three of them? Suddenly the trick became bigger according to Jim. I agree. I tried it and I realized that with All Back routines you NEED to hand out the cards. Otherwise it becomes an exercise of "who's smarter". An impossible object. Jim even points out that those are a nice souvenir. I like bold, but this would be too bold for my taste. But then again, there are DF's floating around. Anniversary Waltz style.

Difficulty: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment