Saturday 8 January 2011

Oiled And Watered by Paul Cummins



Apocalypse by Harry Lorayne
Volume 3, Number 10 October 1980
Page 402 et seq.

Personal Comment: I cannot put my finger on, why I don't like Oil and Water routines. It is a pretty clear effect but still I cannot seem to get myself to like it. Also, most Oil and Water Routines are way too long. This one is no exception. But it is a rather good one, as you have the addition of odd colored backs to help to make it even more clear. It took me about two hours to memorize the structure and the handling, until I felt comfortable doing it for the camera. It is that complex. When you read it, it will scare ya! So is this good? I think so. You could take all the cards from two decks, but I suggest the following. Only the blue cards are from the deck, the red ones are introduced from a wallet or such a thing. Therefore much more heat will be on the red ones. That is something you want in this routine.

Difficulty: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment