Saturday 8 October 2011

Philosophical Sandwich by Kamil Scott



Creator's Comment: "This effect is just my take on progressive sandwich and it's constructed to work in real world, so there are almost no angle problems. It is a difficult piece of magic but reactions justify hard work. So I hope you like it."
Kamil Scott

Personal Comment: Kamil Scott told me that this effect is "heavily inspired" by the sandwich routine by Tony Chang entitled: "Sandwich for your Mom". It's the first time a progressive Sandwich ends up here. I don't really like the idea of a progressive sandwich, but this has a nice little moment (at 1:45) that people will remember. Is it hard? I tried to reconstruct the exact handling but I failed. So I can make no claim on how difficult this really is. I assume it's knacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment