Monday 24 October 2011

The Vanishing Pack



Expert Card Technique: Close-Up Table Magic by Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue
Page 315 et seq.

Personal Comment: Very practical, In fact I use this more and more often. But I am not using a piece of cloth but a paper napkin. When I'm table hopping those are there in abundance. And the paper tissue creates a nice little shell pretending the deck is still there. In the end you just crumble up the napkin to get the effect. I usually get gasps. The reactions are about the same as the saltshaker through the table. Then I continue by doing a fake tear of the napkin, which leads into the total vanish of the napkin. As I am looking for the vanished napkin I load the deck of cards into my hand and produce those, bringing all to a close.

Difficulty: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment